Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange
The only mercantile exchange in the Republic of Belarus.
Focused on the spot market with physical delivery of goods.
Full: Open Joint Stock Company “Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange”
Short: Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange
May 25, 2004
First trading session held on June 2, 2005
– General Meeting of Shareholders
– Supervisory Council
– Board of Directors
Main business activities
Organizing spot trades in:
– metal products
– timber products
– agricultural products
– industrial and consumer goods
Running and maintaining e-platforms for:
– government procurement
– sales of property and property rights
– transportation and forwarding services
Distribution of analytical data on the exchange and OTC markets.
Key indices and indicators
Average annual turnover – 2 billion USD
Number of registered members – 22 thousand
Number of transactions – about 300 thousand annually
– exchange price index for articles made of ferrous metals
– exchange volume index for ferrous metal and articles thereof.
|Board of Directors|
Senior Vice Chairman