BCSE held online seminar on Admitting Legal Entities to Foreign Currencies Trading
The seminar was organized to clarify the procedure for admitting legal entities to exchange trading in foreign currencies, as well as exchange trading mechanisms.
Andrei Aukhimenia, the BCSE Chairman of the Board, delivered a welcome speech.
During the seminar, the participants received answers to the following questions:
- advantages of independent (without the participation of banks) currency exchange operations at the BCSE trades;
- the procedure for admission to trading in foreign currencies;
- a list of documents required for admission to trading in the foreign exchange market;
- the order of work with the BCSE trading system and the procedure for electronic document management system;
- software required to participate in the trading;
- the settlement procedure upon the results of exchange trading in foreign currencies.
During the round table discussions, the participants received answers to their questions.
The BCSE expresses its gratitude to the participants of the seminar for their active participation and interest.
The video of the seminar is posted on the BCSE channel YouTube (available in Russian)
The presentation materials of the seminar are posted on the BCSE website Presentation (available in Russian)