Kazakhstan Commodity Exchange “Caspy”
Joint Stock Company “Commodity Exchange “Caspy”
JSC “Commodity Exchange “Caspy”
CCX – Caspy Commodity Exchange
History of creation
In November 2011, the Joint Stock Company “Commodity Exchange “Caspy” (hereinafter – TB Caspy) was registered as a legal entity.
On December 30, 2011, the Trade Committee of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan issued the state license No. 1000349 to the Caspian Commodity Exchange JSC to operate commodity exchanges.
The first trades on the exchange system were held in the agricultural products section on December 30, 2011. immediately after receiving the license.
The Exchange is a commercial organization operating in the organizational and legal form of a joint-stock company. The bodies of the Exchange are:
– the supreme body is the General meeting of Shareholders of the Exchange;
– management body – the Board of Directors of the Exchange;
– the executive body is the President.
As of December 31, 2017, the authorized capital of the Exchange amounted to 1.31 billion tenge (~3.4 mln $).
CCX Business Areas
Main commodity markets:
– agricultural products market (wheat, barley);
– industrial goods market (cement);
– energy carriers (coal, petroleum products, liquefied gas, etc.);
– trading in quotas for greenhouse gas emissions.
CCX is one of the largest electronic trading platforms in Kazakhstan for the procurement of goods by subsoil users.
Tanaev Eric Maratovich
Uzakbayev Serik Murzagalievich
Khvorov Pavel Aleksandrovich